This past week saw a ton of work that I can only describe as "filling in". Breaking the monotony in environments, continuing to mold and shape the organic cave formations, and giving overall visual variety on a macro level. One important goal that I completed was to ensure that any area that had a dirt surface can be reached by the player and is intended for traversal. To avoid visual confusion, if I didn't want the player there I covered the area with boulders and rocks. Now that most of the level is in place on a macro level, I'll be beginning the micro level tasks as I move room to room set decorating and adding/adjusting rock formations for desired sense of scale.