Project 2 Update - Movin'
Progress continues in full force as triggers continue to be added. The level is almost completely playable in a rough state, save for the final escort and extraction. Other changes include:
- Tons of triggers pertaining to "what if player does this and not this..."
- Addition of water throughout the level to break up the visual monotony
- Trees and additional cliff edges to condense the level in order for the level to be more concise, with less pointless room.
- Removal of the river the went through the map. Didn't like how the units had to repeatedly walk through the thing, and gives the indication of a barrier.
- Western colony is now put together, plus both colony areas received a visual update with a variety of props.
- Numerous other small updates.
Below are a few up-close shots of the level. I'll be back next week.