Capstone Project - Content Complete

I completed my goal of finishing the level today, and I'm well on my way to having a polished finished product by the time my deadline rolls around at the beginning of December. My redesigned final room turned out really well, and I feel much better about the overall design now that everything is complete.

In the coming week, I'll be turning my attention to the aesthetics to make it a little less of an eyesore. This past week I finally decided on some textures to stick with, and I used rounded geometry to smooth out the rough look of all of the platforms. Now I need to work on the lighting, post processing volumes, and other effects. I have no experience with any of this, so this should be interesting...